lunes, 18 de enero de 2016

Books that I want to read on 2016 (Part 2)

This is the second and the last part of the books that I want to (and hope to) read this year, you can also check the Part 1.

1. A Darker Shade of Magic - V. E. Schwab


I don´t know much about this book, just that it is about traveling between parallel universes, actually I don´t want to know more about the book because I usually read books without knowing much about it and I end up amazed, I hope this book to be one of those cases. Besides this book had good reviews on Booktube.

2. The Ask and The Answer & Monsters of Men - Patrick Ness


Second and third book in the Chaos Walking trilogy, I read the first book (The Knife of Never Letting Go) and although I liked the book, it was slow in some parts and the language was hard to read. I want to know more about this story because people say that the 3rd book is the best and has one of the best endings.

3. Alive - Scott Sigler


I started reading this book but I don´t know why I couldn´t keep reading it, it is probably because I wanted to read another book (It usually happens), but the pages I had make me feel very interested in read this book, it has an atmosphere of mystery pretty similar to the one in The Maze Runner.

 4. Winter - Marissa Meyer


When I started to read these books I didn´t expect to like them, in fact, I read Cinder till the third attempt, now this is the last book in the series and I just hope this series to have the ending it deserves.

5. A Thousand Pieces of You - Claudia Gray


This is another book about parallel univereses, I know more or less about the plot and after reading the first chapter I hope to finally read it this year.
6. Ready Player One - Ernest Cline



I have a reason to haven´t read this book yet, it is because I read The Eye of Minds by James Dashner and after it disappointed me I was afraid I couldn´t enjoy this book. But a lot of time has passed and all the people love this book so I have to read it.

7. Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series - Rick Riordan

http://teenlitrocks.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/SeriesCovers.jpg
 
Another series that people love but I haven´t read yet, I´ve tried two times but I could´t pass from the first chapters, I hope to finish at least the first book and If I read the whole series maybe I could read The Heroes of Olympus series.

8. Throne of Glass Series - Sarah J. Maas


I don´t know if I´ll be able to read all the published books until now, but I will try, this is a series I really want to read, because it´s very interesting and I totally enjoyed the first book

9. Feast of Crows & Dance with Dragons - George R. R. Martin


Both books have together almost 2,000 pages and currently I just have read 800, I hope to read more next vacations. (Brienne and Davos Chapters are boring and it always make me stop reading)

10. Magnus Chase and the gods of Asgard: The Sword of Summer - Rick Riordan


I don´t know yet if I´m going to read this one first or Percy Jackson, maybe I´m going to read this book on vacations, because it has more pages than Percy Jackson and I can´t read so much once I start classes at my univeristy.

These are some of the books that I want to read this year, they are my priority; even so I may not read some of these books. Which books do you want to read this year?

8 comentarios:

  1. Veo que me has dejado un comentario en la entrada de seguidores, pero no veo que me sigas, lo normal es que me sigas y después me comentes, asi que te invito a que te pases otra vez por el blog y cuando me sigas estare encantada de seguirte de vuelta, :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Revisa ahora, que extraño porque si te habia seguido :)

      Eliminar
  2. ¡Hola!

    Honestamente quiero leer varios de los que pusiste en la lista. En primer lugar quiero empezar con la saga de Crónicas Lunares y seguir con la de Throne of glass. Tengo demasiaaaaaaaadas ganas de leerlos.

    ¡Saludos!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Debes de leer cuanto antes esos libros! :D
      Gracias por comentar, saludos!

      Eliminar
  3. Hola! Solo me llaman mil lugares donde encontrarte, y los de Percy Jackson, y buneo el de Magnus Chase, pero lo recibí hoy ^^
    Un abrazo

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Por alguna razón me llama más la atención el de Magnus Chase que los de Percy Jackson jaja
      Saludos!

      Eliminar
  4. Hola! Recibí el otro día el de Magnus Chase y tengo muchas ganas de leer Throne of glass tambien *-*

    Besos gatunos!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Throne of Glass es muy bueno :D espero que lo puedas leer pronto.
      Gracias por comentar :D

      Eliminar

Sientete libre de comentar, tu opinión es importante para el blog, cualquier sugerencia o recomendación también es bienvenida!